Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Training So Far

Well, this week I've managed to get out on the road and cycle 40km a day. It's a challenge at time. I think I could possibly do with a new Lycra to wear cycling. I'm starting to see the reason why you don't wear old clothes now.

You know you must be doing something right when your happily cycling along and people yell out, "Go Lance! Go." It always makes me ride even faster xD

I've been thinking. Since I've gotten my love back for cycling with more money and time why not get a new bike? Well, truth be told was looking at my bike this afternoon and thought to myself. That frame is to small. Then looked further over it and noticed It's really not looking to impressive at the moment.

I'm planning on buying a new bike in time for my birthday in April.

Any suggestions of a good bike 1500 - 2500 list one below.

No comments: